Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio Flyers annual meeting
01-22-2015, 10:21 PM,
Any of you fellas planning on attending?

It is a great time to break the winter downtime and remind each other that the flying season is just around the corner. We may also learn a lot about the legal jumbo mumbo concerning lawsuits and club protection from those. And if you'd like to repack your chute, this is the place.

The facility is a.w.e.s.o.m.e and the show afterwards is always l.e.g.e.n.d.a.r.y.!!!! I have never left without my jaw hurting from laughing.

Michelle and I are planning on attending the show and staying in town for the night.

Who's in?
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
01-23-2015, 09:17 AM,
I want to go Michal. Just have to see if I can make it when the time comes.
01-31-2015, 04:38 PM,
Check out the Ohioflyers website for instructions on making reservations for the show. They're usually sold out!
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
02-11-2015, 10:55 PM,
Kent, I hope things are shaping up for you to go?

Anyone else thinking about going?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OhioFlyers annual meeting Michal M. 0 3,134 02-03-2014, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Michal M.
  Kentuckiana Gang invades Ohio Michal M. 33 11,125 04-22-2012, 06:25 AM
  Flying Thursday in Ohio? Michal M. 2 696 01-19-2012, 10:41 PM