Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
season kick off
04-10-2015, 07:36 PM,
season kick off
Wanna do some flying this weekend?
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
04-11-2015, 12:51 AM,
season kick off
As I've already said, I'm down for doing some towing if we can get a group interested. The bad news is someone would have to put some gas in my truck as I'm running a bit behind until I get some checks coming in. The work is done and invoices are sent, I'm just waiting to get paid. Let me know if there is an interest! I'll keep an eye out here, but feel free to call if we reach critical mass.
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. Antoine de St. Exupery
04-11-2015, 07:06 PM,
season kick off
Guys, sorry for cancelling on you in the last minute. I knew I had the kids to take care of today, and was gonna bring them with me, but I also forgot they had other obligations I had to take them to.

The Sunday forecast doesn't actually look bad. S wind 12-15, with gusts to 20. That's ridge soaring weather, so should be great for take-off/landing practice. Anyone in?

If not, the weekend of 25th and 26th are already reserved for flying here. Not sure where, but hopefully somewhere.
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
04-12-2015, 12:11 AM,
season kick off
Just got back from Florida tonight ( Saturday). Can't make it Sunday. I did find the key on the scooter but haven't had a chance to charge the battery and fire it up yet.
04-19-2015, 12:56 PM,
season kick off
Hope you had a good time in Florida Kent. It feels good to get a dose of summer after this long winter.
James an I went to the Zionsville bunny hill this Sunday morning and both got two small flights in before it really started to rain. It feels good to get a dose of hang gliding after this long winter.
The kite festival is the last week end of April (Sunday?) from 12 to3 in Zionsville.
04-23-2015, 11:39 AM,
season kick off
Looks like our wishes for flying manned kites at the kite shows this weekend might come true.
04-24-2015, 11:57 PM,
season kick off
Sunday, the wind is supposed to be NNE 11 to 14 mph, which is quite a bit cross for th Zionsville East oriented slope but a good strength and direction for Winfall. Any one interested?
04-25-2015, 08:25 AM,
season kick off
I'm interested.

Is also a good strength and direction for Madison. Smile
04-25-2015, 10:49 AM,
season kick off
I'm available, if needed or wanted for towing! Please keep me updated via text as I'm going to be in and out most of today. Thanks!
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. Antoine de St. Exupery
04-25-2015, 01:06 PM,
season kick off
I think Windfall it will be! What time? Noonish?