Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont want to be in any clubs. Please see my post.
08-24-2015, 09:44 PM,
My wife and I have talked and we (I) have decided I dont want to be in any clubs. My three sons are going to be spectacular pilots it will be great flying with them soon one day hang gliding and other aircraft. We have been working very,very hard to obtain and clear trees from some wonderfull flying sights. we have cut and cleared trees and brush from very large hills, I will be maintaining these flying sites myself with the help of my sons. as you all know I have talked to several property owners who are old friends or some people who I know somewhat. there will be several other flying sites aswell. I have deciced I might start my own group next year, dont know for sure though. I will have some flying sites of my own none the less. years ago I had several flying sites that no one knew about and flew them often. tired of groupies or clubs telling me when and where to fly and some getting disrespectfull, rude and snippy,(no names) (no details) I will be done clearing a site that took about three months to get and very hard work to cut and clear and should be flyable soon. some other sites to follow soon when I get time. the old friend tilled his fields the other day so I dont know if I can use it till next year, it needs some trees cut and cleared to make it better anyway. again I will be maintaining these flying sites and have been asked (told) I cant be having other pilots to fly, so I will have no choice but to put lockout devices on them as necessary, and put a notice and prohibited sign on them untill I can get my group started and all the other stuff that you all are familular with, so if you happen to stumble across or here about where the sites are please be respectfull and dont try to interfere, I have worked very hard and they are my flying sites. if it all works out we all can enjoy some very good flying sites.also my wife and I have spent many hours driving and looking for flying sites and some where far away. please delete my profile or tell me how to do it. thank you.
08-25-2015, 09:21 AM,
The post was intended to be as a new thread, it is posted in the coments on the 8/22/15 post.
08-25-2015, 03:25 PM,
And this is why we didn't teach you the club handshake! In all seriousness though, I personally would like to know what got your panties all in a bunch. Feel free to contact me by phone or by text. How do you expect us to fix an issue if we have no idea what the issue is? Otherwise, good luck in whatever new endeavours you decide to pursue!
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. Antoine de St. Exupery
08-25-2015, 07:42 PM,
Bob. Kim is right. We have no idea why you are upset
08-25-2015, 09:25 PM,
Its not so much about being upset. As I said Im just going out on my own.
08-25-2015, 09:56 PM,
Yesterday and today I cut down an estimated over 100 big and small trees at one of the flying sites. Allmost done, few more trees to go and one great big giant grandaddy tree that Im trying to figure out a good approach to cutting down. Then off to start cutting and clearing the next flying site. I also have an appointment in 2-3 weeks to close on another flying site.
08-25-2015, 11:12 PM,
It also seem like you want to open up sites but do not want us flying there.
08-26-2015, 07:57 AM,
Now your putting words in my mouth. I said all of us might enjoy these fly sites that means you to if it all goes well. (in good time)
08-26-2015, 08:56 AM,
OK. Good luck to you.
08-28-2015, 09:24 PM,
I am nearly finished with one of my flying my sites, a few more days to go, then I have to cut up the trees into fire wood and pile it. Then I need to square it off a little better. It will be a while before it is the way I want it to be. I think I will have it mostly flyable by next friday, but not perfect. also depending on weather conditions. so if it is I might give it a try. I'm sure its going to be a work in progress for a few months to get it in perfect flying conditions. If you all would like I will keep you informed.