Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale:
01-06-2016, 02:11 AM,
For Sale:
If anyone on here is interested in a Wills Wing Fusion topless please let me know. Jeff Ater is selling his and wanted to offer it to members here before he puts it on the Oz Report. Contact me if interested. It is a very nice high performance glider for the right person. A different time of year, and no knee injury and I would snatch it up!
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. Antoine de St. Exupery
01-13-2016, 08:38 PM,
For Sale:
How much is he asking for it?
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
01-29-2016, 01:22 PM,
For Sale:
It's supposed to be nice out tomorrow. Anybody up for getting up? Zac Majors is driving around our fair city as we speak. That's why they call Indiana the Crossroads of America. Everybody passes through here, but they don't stop except for gas and a truck stop tuna fish sandwich..
01-31-2016, 12:25 AM,
For Sale:
Shoot Michal, you should have called me, I thought the site would let me know if somebody replied! If he still has it, he said any of our group could get it for a grand. Dennis Pagen said it was one of the easiest topless gliders he's ever flown in his review of it in HG magazine. Sorry I didn't see this till now!
I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things. Antoine de St. Exupery
01-31-2016, 04:23 PM,
For Sale:
I am seriously interested, Kim.

Especially since the tax refund is coming soon. Does he have any pictures?

Thank yoU!
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
02-01-2016, 03:11 AM,
For Sale:
I'll text him tomorrow to see if he still has it, I'll let you know!
02-01-2016, 04:09 PM,
For Sale:
I guess we should find our first what size it is. Wouldn't want to end up with a wing that's too big, like my current monster.
02-18-2016, 09:54 PM,
For Sale:
Flying Saturday anyone?
02-19-2016, 04:55 PM,
For Sale:
Like I said on faceyspace I'm willing to come out and Tow and "possibly" more if we're local. Just don't want to drive to Richmondale, which is 3.5 hours away for a maybe it'll be soarable.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HD video camera sale Kim Banker 0 2,219 12-04-2013, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Kim Banker
  Scooter Tow rig for sale ( not mine ) Kent Kendall 6 2,974 12-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Last Post: UnleRico