Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pacific Airwaves Pulse 10m
05-07-2011, 09:53 PM,
I bought this used in 2009. Put a brand spanking new leading edge on the sail (the old one was the peeling Mylar kind), new wires, and John Alden fine-tuned it to its best. I had a lot great soaring flights, at wesmar, at the ridge, down at TTT and lookout mtn. This glider has a considerably better performance over Falcons, yet offers the same easy handling, foot launch and landings. And it keeps its value, thats always a plus. Smile this one has many years of sweet flying left in it. Novice to intermediate wing, great for fresh H2 trying to get better performance over the training gliders.

Red leading edge with white and green undersurface. Easily (no tools required) packs down to 12ft, takes about 2 minutes. Fast setup and breakdown otherwise, under 15 minutes.

Round downtubes and speedbar with awesome sturdy small light wheels, comes with spare downtubes and straight basetube, manual, batten chart and miscelenious hardware. I'll leave my hang straps and AT hook-in point on it, I don't need them.

Asking $1300 or best offer. Check attached pictures if you want to see it. Also, I'm sure John A (the instructor, dealer and go-to guy of Ohio Flyers) will give you the seal of approval on this glider.

Attached Files
.jpg   IMG_1197.jpg (Size: 335.46 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   IMG_3410.JPG (Size: 282.65 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   IMG_1195.jpg (Size: 214.92 KB / Downloads: 2)
.jpg   IMG_1196.jpg (Size: 311.5 KB / Downloads: 2)
.jpg   IMG_1198.jpg (Size: 347.99 KB / Downloads: 3)
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
08-13-2011, 09:59 PM,
Sold!!

What has 2 thumbs and is very happy? This guy!!!! :yipi:
"I saw on this nature show how male elk douses himself with urine to smell sweeter to the opposite sex. What a coincidence!!" ~Deep thought by Jack Handey
08-14-2011, 11:19 AM,
Congrats! Who is the happy pilot (besides you)?
Soaring since June 2009 - H2 - AT FL CL FSL - Northwing Horizon 180 Blue/Gold/White - Secretary/Treasurer of Kentuckiana Soaring.
08-14-2011, 06:45 PM,
Congrats! Now I know momma must be happy about that!
08-14-2011, 07:25 PM,
dksmithson Wrote:Congrats! Who is the happy pilot (besides you)?
Steve from Kitty Hawk, currently attending university of Pittsburg. Does a lot of dune flying and as a fresh H2 this is a perfect fit for him.

Kent Kendall Wrote:Congrats! Now I know momma must be happy about that!
Yes, she said she couldn't believe it's actually sold. Happiness!!